Our innovative technology platforms and products have led to collaborations with leading pharmaceutical companies. Recent agreements include:
- Licensing Agreement with Pfizer Inc. on Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs) and targeted nanoparticles.
- Research collaboration with AbbVie.
- Worldwide Licensing Agreement with Pfizer Inc. for Dekavil, an Investigational Immunoregulatory Therapy for Autoimmune Diseases.
- Collaboration with Pfizer Inc. in the field of cancer target discovery.
- Collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim exploring novel treatment approaches for Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- Collaboration, option and license agreement with Janssen Biotech Inc., one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, to discover and develop a new class of immunomodulatory therapeutics.
- Collaboration, option and license agreement with Boehringer Ingelheim in the field of DNA-Encoded Chemical Libraries to discover novel small molecule therapeutics against multiple targets;
- Collaboration with Servier in the field of DNA-Encoded Chemical Libraries to discover novel small molecule therapeutics against multiple targets.
For additional information about partnering opportunities, please contact:
Dr. Filippo Mulinacci, Head of Business Development