a company of the Philogen group, is seeking for its Clinical Development Unit located near Zurich,
Switzerland a Junior Clinical Development Specialist
to support the activities of management of clinical studies.
In particular, the successful candidate will support the Product Manager(s) in:
- The daily management of ongoing clinical trials (collection and archiving of documents, translations, preparation of reports, summaries and presentations, etc.)
- The writing and formatting of documentation needed for the interactions with Regulatory Bodies or commercial Partners
- The organization, participation and collection of minutes of various meetings with different stakeholder.
In addition, the candidate will be responsible for independently performing scientific literature searches and delivering appropriate reports. Further tasks might be defined as needed.
The successful candidate:
- Has a degree in a Life Sciences discipline
- Has an excellent level of the English language, both written and spoken
- Is proficient with software applications, in particular the Office suite (expert user level) and other data management and graphic interface software suites (Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Prism and other similar)
- Has experience with scientific literature and database searches
- Has good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
A good knowledge of other languages (German, Italian, French), both written and spoken, is of advantage.
Candidates with a strong interest and/or knowledge of the regulatory framework of the pharmaceutical product development will be preferred.
- A dynamic environment
- The possibility to receive advanced training in clinical research principles and procedures
- A permanent contract with a salary proportional to the experience level of the successful candidate.
Otelfingen, Kanton Zürich, Switzerland
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their Curriculum Vitae to the following e-mail address email@example.com
, specifying the job position of interest authorizing the process of personal data under General Data Protection EU Regulation (2016/679).