Philogen S.p.A. would like to hire a Specialist for the GMP production
of therapeutic recombinant proteins.
The Specialist is responsible for ensuring quality oversight with a particular focus on the quality by design of the whole manufacturing process from cell-culture to final formulation.
The ideal candidate will work closely with product development and the manufacturing teams. His/her position requires expertise in all aspects of product manufacturing, ability to work hands on, strong leadership skills, and the ability to collaborate in a cross-functional environment.
In particular the successful candidate will be responsible for overviewing:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Development of small-scale fermentation process;
- Scale up and optimization of fermentation process;
- Small-scale and large-scale chromatography;
- Fill and finish techniques;
- Writing documentation of production activities.
- Msc in Scientific Discipline such as Biology, Chemistry or analogue discipline. A Ph.D. in the field is preferred.
- A proven and well documented experience in the field of expression and characterization of recombinant proteins. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in team.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software.
- Fluency in English language.
A contract and salary proportional to the experience (seniority) of the successful candidate.
Siena - Italy
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their Curriculum Vitae to the following e-mail address email@example.com, specifying the job position of interest authorizing the process of personal data under Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 and General Data Protection EU Regulation (2016/679).